Jun 7, 2012

[Audio] Onew telling NooNas not to be on a diet



NooNas, DongSaengs, and my-aged friends all of the country!
I have something to tell you today.
Many girls always say "I'll be on a diet"
Skipping for diet and just making a gesture of eating their rice...
Of course, we(SHINee) are man, but not that young thinking cling to figures of weight.
Traditionally, What is important is substance not the numbers. The substance is 'Health'..
Am I wrong?
Those who are on a diet to make themselves look beautiful! You also know that men actually prefer the women who look very healty to those who look too skinny.
When I see women who look so skinny, I feel like that I have to give them something to eat.
Actually, I like eating so much, and women taking his food with appetite and relish appeart to me more beautiful.
Staying fit and sound mind by having 3 meals a day and exercising regularly looks your best.
So Promise me that you will be careful about your health from now on!

source: shakizi, 베스티즈
translated and posted by patata

2 comments:

  1. where's it from?? i promise Onew oppa... i'm not diet anymore... hehhehehe...

    Hope every men in this world think like him... he's the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaawwww!!!!!!!!! such an adorable cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete